We are currently looking for a Communications Manager with Marketing experience with flair to lead our communications and engagement functions within the organisation. This is a fulltime position but are open to look at part time for the right person. This is a senior position in the Trust reporting directly to the Group Manager. Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Leading the communications functions for the Trust
- Developing and delivering communications and marketing strategies to build the trust brand
- Managing all internal and external communication channels and the preparation of Trust publications
- Working collaboratively with Trust entities to align all Trust communications.
- At least 5 years’ experience in strategic communications role with marketing experience.
- A proven record of developing and using insights and communicating them to stakeholders in relevant and engaging ways.
Education and Qualifications
- A relevant tertiary qualification is preferred but not essential if you have the required experience
Indicators of Potential
Change agility: Able to be an ‘early adopter’ of new ideas and approaches; bold and resilient in driving change. Experiments, advocates change; prefers innovation and learning.
Intellectual agility: Able to learn new rules and principles quickly and apply them. Draws on ideas from dissimilar contexts. Confident working out what to do in new and complex situations.
Motivational agility: Able to adapt beliefs, priorities, and motivation in response to changing responsibilities and environments.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and be a NZ Citizen/Permanent Resident.
A job description is available on request. Applications close 4pm on Wednesday, 24 May 2023. Email your CV plus cover letter through to the Senior People Advisor Hayley on Hayley@ltft.co.nz