The Trust is taking simple measures to minimise risk to you and others in response to the Coronavirus outbreak. Attached is an information sheet. There are several things you can do to protect yourself and others:
1. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in warm soapy water
2. Don’t touch your mouth, eyes or nose. Coronavirus has to find a way into your blood stream and breathing it is the most common entry form.
3. Limit physical or close contact with people who are unwell
4. Sneeze or cough into your elbow (see attachment)
5. Face masks – how to and what to do if wearing one. Remember, don’t touch the mask – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/how_to_use_masks_
6. If you are not feeling well, have cold/flu like symptoms, or suspect you may have come into contact with someone who has coronavirus:
a. Stay home
b. Phone the Drs and let them know your symptoms
c. Phone the office and let your manager know
To find out more, follow this link https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/
Please click on the attached to view.